The Successful Job Search Center
The Successful Job Search Center © Copyright
User License Agreement
The Successful Job Search Center’ (SJSC) User License Agreement (ULA)
SJSC (Licensor), does hereby grant the user (purchaser and/or end user) of the SJSC, the non-
SJSC does NOT grant permission to the purchaser and/or end user to copy, download, de-
This copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. SJSC and the parties who grant SJSC special permission to include their respective material as part of the SJSC own and reserve all rights, except for those specifically granted by the license agreement.
This is a non-
1. The SJSC may only be used by one authorized user per license acquired at ONE computer at any one time. For use of more than one authorized user, you must purchase an additional license per/user or acquire a special multi-
2. The SJSC may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner.
3. The SJSC may not be transferred to third parties through the use of on-
4. The use of any SJSC logo or trademark must be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner. This license does not grant you any right to use logos or trademarks.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SJSC and all of its officers and agents ("Those Indemnified") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of SJSC for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
6. You may not sell, sub-
7. The SJSC is intended to provide recommendations and general advice for a faster job search. Since each job seeker is different there isn’t a guarantee that a recommendation or specific advice will work for every possible scenario.
8. You may cancel your subscription at anytime without penalty. This can be done by simply accessing your Paypal account and unsubscribing. Retrospective refunds of paid subscriptions will only be made if you have purchased in error and have not accessed any SJSC media or materials. In this instance, you should contact SJSC immediately to request your refund. Accessing any site material is deemed to be verification that you have not purchased in error.
9.If you have any legal questions regarding your job search, we advise you to consult with an attorney.
10.The stories and examples used in the SJSC are real and the names have been changed to protect the privacy of each individual.
11.The creators, writers, producers, participants and distributors of the SJSC disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the examples and advice herein.
The laws of the state of California USA govern this ULA, except that federal and international law governs copyrights, patents, and registered trademarks. Should any court having appropriate jurisdiction find any provision of this ULA invalid, that particular provision will be deemed null and void and will not affect the validity of any other provision of this ULA.
If you have questions concerning this ULA or need to contact Customer Service, please contact company:
The Successful Job Search Center
Legal (ULA questions, illegal activity reporting): info@NewEdgeConsultants.com
For technical support, please contact: info@NewEdgeConsultants.com
The SJSC and the Documentation are (copyrighted) ©